Friday, June 21, 2013

The Fay Children // Pennsylvania Family Portraits

It is a huge blessing and joy to me as a photographer when I have repeat clients.  I love to see the little changes in children as they grow older and enjoy new things.  I was honored when the Fay family contacted me to take spring photos of their three children.  They have changed quite a bit in seven months!

These three kids are so adorable, and they definitely made my session fun.  We enjoyed following an exercise trail through the park, and I loved watching them stop and explore.

They were also so affectionate with each other!  They obviously love each other a lot.  It is such a blessing to have children close in age and learn to take care of each other.


They also were a liiiittle bit goofy :-).

I did individual portraits of each of these three beauties.  They are so precious!  Lily is so very sweet.  She is talented at gymnastics and takes great care of her little brothers.  I know she is going to grow up into a kind and compassionate young lady.  And she also happens to be stunning.

Ryan is adventurous and loved to explore.  He has a beautiful smile and had no trouble showing it to me for his photos.  I loved how he snugged his younger brother and interacted with his sister.  They are obviously good friends.  

And Owen.  Ohhh Owen.  He makes my job fun, and I accept the challenge of getting an almost three-year-old to smile for photos.  He is just so very adorable that you can't help but love his antics.  I mean, look at him!

I have loved getting to spend time with these kids!  They are such a wonderful family and precious children.  Thanks for playing with me!






0 comments:

Post a Comment