Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brianne // Pennsylvania Senior Portraits

As a big sister, I have big wishes for my baby sister.  I adore her, and I want her to have friends who are as wonderful as she is.  I want her to be in the company of good people who encourage her.  I want her to know lots of people who love the Lord.  I want her to have friends who are true and awesome.  I pray for young women in her life who will not only be friends, but sisters in Christ who will speak truth and leave an impression on her forever.   I never knew how God would have someone who was all of these things and more!



We hit the jackpot with Brianne.  




Brianne is, in a word, fabulous.  She is hilarious and sweet.  She is smart and talented.  She is stylish and laid back.  And she shines for Jesus.  





I am so grateful to have gotten to know Brianne over the past few years.  She is so much fun to be around!  She is always making my sister and I laugh, and I love being able to play off of her sense of humor.  




This girl is going places.  She has an amazing family who loves her, a strong faith, and big dreams.  I am happy to live in a world where people like her are our future.  




And GOODNESS she is gorgeous!




Bri, I am so blessed to know such a genuinely amazing person, and even MORE blessed to know my sister has an amazing friend in you.  Love you!


Stay tuned for a senior session with my sister Jackie, and a session with these two crazy heads together!

2 comments:

Audrey Roper said...

These are excellent! Well done Diana and Bri :o)

Unknown said...

These look soooo good!! Cute I love it!

Post a Comment