Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Baby Girl // Pennsylvania Newborn Photography

I've said it once and I will say it again; I love babies!  Newborn shoots are just so precious and wonderful.  I love observing the wonder, joy, and exhaustion that fills the faces of new parents.  I love the peace and trust in a sweet little baby.  This darling little girl was no exception.  I took SO many photos of her and her family, and it was so hard to choose which ones to put in this post…so there are going to be a lot.  You have been warned.

This little girl was blessed to be born into a family with a mommy and daddy and a big brother.  They all love her so much!

Being a new mom is such a joyful and terrifying thing at the same time.  But I think this momma is a natural.  And so very beautiful!

It was amazing and beautiful to see how calm and comfortable she was in daddy's arms.


This little dude's got the big brother thing under control.  He told me that he is going to protect his sister and teach her to be kind to other people.  I think she is in good hands.


Oh, little dreamer!

Eyes full of wonder, ready to discover the world.

Every moment with a new baby is so precious.  I want to remember every detail, and love helping other parents keep these details close to their hearts with these photos.


You are so blessed, baby girl!

May you always know the love that surrounds you.  





















0 comments:

Post a Comment