Monday, September 23, 2013

Leslie's 6 Month Photos // Pennsylvania Portrait Photography

I have mentioned before, but I think having a good relationship with aunts, uncles, and cousins is truly precious.  Cousins are like built-in playmates who can turn into your best friends.  I have many cousins, and I love them so much, and I wanted those relationships for my children as well.  I am grateful that this desire was answered very quickly in the lives of my children.  My sister-in-law and I have been on the same time frame with having children, so as a result, my daughter, at age three, is the oldest of FIVE cousins.  Can you picture how fun (and noisy and chaotic) get togethers are?  I would not have it any other way.  And my secret little perk to this family is that I get a bunch of absolutely precious little models that I get to photograph through life.  Like the other day when I was able to spend some time taking my niece Leslie's six month photos.


Leslie is the baby of the family.  She is also my daughter's first baby girl cousin after three boys in between them.  Oh how she adores her!  And who wouldn't?  Look how precious she is!!

Leslie's mom, whose three children are almost 3, 1, and 6 months, has her own clothing business making children's clothes.  I am so not biased when I say that she is incredibly talented and I LOVE her work.  I get to be her business photographer, and my daughter is one of her models.  I cannot wait to share with you more photos from Leslie's Lavish Boutique!  This 6 month shoot got to double as a shoot featuring her Halloween themed line.  Isn't Leslie's little outfit so cute?

And I know momma loves having a baby girl!

My niece and nephews have THE most humongous and bright blue eyes I have ever seen.  LOOK at them!!

I love this little darling so much.  She is so happy and sweet.  She has a beautiful smile, a calm disposition (I think she needs it after two active brothers), and a crazy little natural fauxhawk.  I cannot wait to watch her grow and change into a beautiful little girl!


0 comments:

Post a Comment