Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Sabol Family // Pennsylvania Family Photography

Last weekend, I was so thrilled to have three sessions with families I have never met before.  I always love meeting new people, getting to know them, and finding ways to make their personalities shine.  I think that these kiddos were FULL of personality.

As Summer comes to a close, the evenings are getting cooler.  Vacations are winding down, and school is back in session.  But that summer sun was still golden and gorgeous for these photos.  I loved photographing sunkissed hair and vibrant clothes and busy sneakers in this perfect end-of-summer session.

Nathan and Charlotte became big brother and sister to Jameson this year, and they just love that job.  Charlotte is such a little mama.  She loves to hold her baby brother and kiss him.   And she is such a sweetheart.  What a beautiful girl!

And Nathan.  Well, he definitley wanted to give me a bit of a challenge getting him to smile.  But with his brother in his arms, it was not so hard!  He was so funny and dynamic to be around.  And I loved his goofy side.  He is a master at silly faces :-).

And this sweet little guy has the most gorgeous eyes.  He was so happy to sit and smile for me!  I loved his chunky arms and almost hairless head.  I just can't get enough of these sweet babies I get to meet!

If I remember correctly, after our photo session, this family was going to celebrate the end of summer with smores and a campfire.  I could tell they are a family that loves to make fun memories together.  I hope you have an amazing fall!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment