Monday, August 19, 2013

David+Kate+Lydia+Maggie=5 // Pennsylvania Family Photography

I am always so pleasantly surprised at how my clients can be a blessing to me.  I always do the very best I can with photoshoots, and to make my new clients feel as comfortable as possible.  I like to get to know my clients as friends, and really be a blessing to them.  It is so very sweet to feel a friendship and encouragement from clients I have never met before as well.  That is what I felt with this dear family last Saturday.

This lovely family was so wonderful to be around.  Kate, David, Lydia, and Maggie, (and the baby-to-be) were perfect models and were so laid back.  They enjoyed playing together so much, and I loved watching them have fun with each other.  And I loved photographing a beautiful mama with a baby and her belly, one who will be arriving in the winter!

Swinging was a very big deal to these guys.  A very big deal.  And why not?  I think we can all agree that swinging and gorgeous late-summer-but-feels-like-fall weather is quite relaxing and soothing.

That little girl in the last photo there is Lydia.  She is a character, full of sweetness.  She was SO smart and well-spoken, and she loved posing for photos and coming up with ideas for pictures.  She would randomly throw out "take a picture of me running with daddy!" and I would just have to comply.

She also took this photo of her mom and dad.  I think it is pretty special.

Part of this family session was getting some birthday photos of sweet little Maggie.  Her full name is Marguerite, which I think is just divine.  Maggie was so sweet and curious.  She was very serious for photos, but I don't think it was because she wasn't having fun.  She was just taking it all in!  

And of course the rock and foundation of this family is a husband and wife that love God and each other.  I was so encouraged by Kate and David affection for each other, and also hearing how they prioritize each other.  They were giving me wonderful date night ideas and talking about how important dating each other still is.  I could not agree more, and they clearly have a beautiful family to show for it.  They will have this three-kid thing down!

This family was a dream to photograph.  They were full of smiles, joy, and encouraging conversation.  I came out of our session feeling like a friend and wanting our kids to play together.  I am so blessed to have met you all!  And I hope to see you again soon, plus one more :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment