Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Alexander Family // Pennsylvania Family Photography

Growing up, I loved loving so close to my grandparents.  I remember so many Sunday afternoons spent around my grandma and grandpa's dining room table surrounded by aunts, uncles, cousins, and siblings.  They were more than just my family.  They were friends, and people to share life with.  But always, grandparents were the center.  The matriarch and patriarch of the family.  And last week, I got to photograph another wonderful family with an amazing grandma and grandpa at its center.

It was really sweet and encouraging to me to watch how well Evelyn and Lou love and care for each other, and the personal interest they took in each of their children and grandchildren.  I could really see that these parents are extremely supportive and loving.  And they are still sweethearts.

And as I have quickly learned as a parent, grandparents really ARE the kids' favorite people :-).

I took some time to photograph each of the families represented here as well.  Each one was so different fun.

Jack was a natural at this photo-taking thing.  He is just such a handsome and easygoing kid!  Not only did he do a great job smiling for me by himself and with his mommy and daddy, but he also set a great example for his younger cousins and sat right next to them with his arms around them to make them happy.

I loved seeing how happy the three of them were together; they obviously enjoy each other very much.  Tom, Sarah, and Jack are a beautiful family!

Bridget and Chase have a wonderful bond.  Chase is a strong little guy who loves his mama!  Bridget is such a wonderful mom who provides for and cares for her son so well.  They are so blessed to have each other!

And handsome little Chase is learning so much!  He was such a ham for photos, and he will be walking in no time!

Kevin, Tracy, and Maggie are such a sweet family.  I love seeing the relationship they share, and especially seeing how God has blessed them.

Maggie was a little firecracker.  Sometimes, she just too busy to pose for photos!  I had to chase her around a bit, but finally caught her beautiful smile and entrancing eyes! 

It was also so fun seeing the cousins together.  Oh, I love the special friendship cousins can have!

These photos of the whole group are so special.  Look how they love each other!  These four mini families make up one big and beautiful family filled with love and laughter.  It was such a blessing to spend time with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment